1. Never put adhesive on ANYTHING other than the your Jade Stone. Cyanoacrylate plus cotton or other natural fibres can cause fire and/or burns. This is due to an exothermic chemical reaction.
2. Never use cotton balls for your patch test. Do not put the adhesive on the skin for a patch test, it is made for lashes only. Do a patch with adhering 1 – 3 lashes on the lash line and wait 48 hrs.
3. If the lid topper comes off your glue bottle dispose of the adhesive as it begins oxidizing and the glue will not hold for your clients properly.
4. Disinfect tools with medical grade wipes – follow directions on container (Ex. Cavicide Wipes)
5. Always disinfect workstation and hands before each new client.
6. Always wear a mask when using lashes adhesives as chemicals are releases into the air during drying process. Never inhale adhesive fumes.
7. Never hold your tweezers pointing down towards the face, always hold your tweezers parallel to the face to avoid dropping tweezers on eye or face.
8. Never work on a client with broken or infected skin. Always advise your client to seek medical attention if your ever suspects an infection.
9. Always read and follow labels and never use different practices that are not taught in class to avoid harming your self or others.
10. Always wash your hands in between each client to prevent cross contamination
11. If you are ever in doubt or unclear on any proper practices or procedures call us at 1-877-734-9491 or your local health department before proceeding.