Green Brow Correction (Add Maroon) :
Cover all the old tattoo with perfect colour and add maroon into the mixture.
Purple Brow Correction (Add Taupe) :
Purple is a result of black and blue undertones + red in the original brown pigment. The yellow faded leaving under wanted undertones
Pink / Peach Brow Correction (Add Green/Brown) :
Pink is a form of red. Do hair strokes in desired brown colour.
Blue Brow Correction (Use Maroon with desired colour – up to 40%) :
Just correct areas or “spots” that need it.
- Light brown
- Dark brown
- Green brown
- Ash brown
- Light ash brown
- Dark ash brown
Two colours plus a modifier is your maximum per mix. More will turn into mud.
80% base colour(s) plus 20% maximum modifier.
- A rich dark brown
- Great for medium to dark haired clients
- Great to warm up ashy tones
- A beautiful rich brown, with a warmer base
- Great for blondes or brunettes
- When mixed with dark brown it produces a perfect medium brown
- A lighter pigment than the brown
- Excellent for very fair haired clients or those who pull more ash
- This can be used alone
- One of our mixing colours
- Yellow based colour
- Never use on its own
- Fairly reddish-orange colour
Dark Ash Brown:
- The darkest brown out of the cool brown pigments
- Used for dark haired or olive skin tone
- Can be used to cancel out red tones from previous permanent makeup
- Great used on its own
- Great on its own for clients who have darker hair and slightly darker skin
Light Ash Brown:
- The lightest of our cool pigments
- Great for light haired warm skin ton
- Ideal for older clients who have salt and pepper hair (will match perfect on its own)
- Used for correctional purposes only
- Work with this pigment to cover any reddish tones