For the first 24 hours:
- Do not allow water to contact the eyelashes.
For the first 2 days:
- Do not wash eyes or lashes with hot water or steam the face. Avoid swimming, jacuzzi’s, stream baths and sauna’s.
- Rinse your lashes 24-48 hours after application.
- Do not cover the eyelash area as it may cause the eyelashes to curl, break or tangle.
- Do not get your eyelashes tinted or permed with the eyelash extensions on.
- Mascara is not needed but if desired please use a water soluble mascara.
- Do not apply mascara on adhesive area as mascara will weaken the extensions.
- Use only an oil free make up remover, use in a downward motion, do not rub as this can damage the lashes.
- Please do not rub or pick at your lashes.
- If you see signs of infection seek medical attention